| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Radicofani in December is cool at 4.3 °C (39.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.6 °C (43.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- In December there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 4.6 °C (8.3 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry. Only 56.3mm (2.2in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 9:00 long and the longest day is 9:13 long with an average length of 9:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Radicofani December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Radicofani, Italy
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Radicofani:
- Frontone, Italy - 104 kms (64.6 miles) NE
- Arezzo, Italy - 63 kms (39.1 miles) N
- Perugia, Umbria, Italy - 64.4 kms (40 miles) ENE
- Terminillo Mountain, Italy - 110.2 kms (68.5 miles) ESE
- Viterbo, Italy - 56.1 kms (34.8 miles) SSE
- Vigna Di Valle, Italy - 97.7 kms (60.7 miles) SSE
- Civitavecchia, Italy - 96.1 kms (59.7 miles) S
- Guidonia, Italy - 127.6 kms (79.3 miles) SE
- Rome, Italy - 121 kms (75.2 miles) SSE
- Rome/ Fiumicino, Italy - 127.9 kms (79.4 miles) SSE