| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Radicofani in January is very cool at 3.1 °C (37.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.4 °C (41.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.8 °C (33.4 °F).
- In January the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 4.6 °C (8.3 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 44.8mm (1.8in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 9:04 long and the longest day is 9:51 long with an average length of 9:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Radicofani January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Radicofani, Italy
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Radicofani:
- Frontone, Italy - 104 kms (64.6 miles) NE
- Arezzo, Italy - 63 kms (39.1 miles) N
- Perugia, Umbria, Italy - 64.4 kms (40 miles) ENE
- Terminillo Mountain, Italy - 110.2 kms (68.5 miles) ESE
- Viterbo, Italy - 56.1 kms (34.8 miles) SSE
- Vigna Di Valle, Italy - 97.7 kms (60.7 miles) SSE
- Civitavecchia, Italy - 96.1 kms (59.7 miles) S
- Guidonia, Italy - 127.6 kms (79.3 miles) SE
- Rome, Italy - 121 kms (75.2 miles) SSE
- Rome/ Fiumicino, Italy - 127.9 kms (79.4 miles) SSE